Like many personal blogs of its era, this blog is moribund, a casualty of what we might call "the Facebook effect." However, as of late 2015, two things are clear: (1) The Indie Web is a thing, and (2) the re-decentralization of the web is a thing. So who knows?
2016 2017 2018 (!) could be the year this blog rises from its own ashes. Stay tuned!
Friday, 17 February 2006
- ITEM: I’ve always thought that Segways are kinda ridiculous and would only be worthwhile if we actually tore down and rebuilt our cities to take proper advantage of them. Now Segway inventor Dean Kamen is back with a couple of ideas that could very definitely change the world.
- ITEM: Homeland Security cop-thugs are protecting us all from … pornography.
- ITEM: Homeland Security cop-thugs are also interested in the stickers you put on your car.
- ITEM: Here’s a shocker: Wal-Mart’s CEO, H. Lee Scott Jr., is kind of an asshole.
- ITEM: reddit.com is without a doubt the best “what’s new and/or interesting on the Web” resource I’ve yet encountered.