Like many personal blogs of its era, this blog is moribund, a casualty of what we might call "the Facebook effect." However, as of late 2015, two things are clear: (1) The Indie Web is a thing, and (2) the re-decentralization of the web is a thing. So who knows?
2016 2017 (!) could be the year this blog rises from its own ashes. Stay tuned!
Wednesday, 20 September 2006
- ITEM: The neatest photograph you’ll see on the Web today.
- ITEM: “American Buddhism on the rise” sez the Christian Science Monitor.
- ITEM: It made me cry: Brother-sister Holocaust survivors find each other after 65 years. (Thanks, KW!)
- ITEM: A good take on the disgusting torture debate in Washington. “Who would Jesus attack with dogs?”
- ITEM: Heard on the radio this morning: A rockin’, twangy country remake of Snoop Dogg’s “Gin and Juice” by The Gourds. (Thanks, KALX!)
- ITEM: The Knack is suing Run DMC for sampling “My Sharona” in “It’s Tricky” — 20 years ago.
- ITEM: I don’t remember this at all: The original video for “It’s Tricky” features Penn and Teller!