Like many personal blogs of its era, this blog is moribund, a casualty of what we might call "the Facebook effect." However, as of late 2015, two things are clear: (1) The Indie Web is a thing, and (2) the re-decentralization of the web is a thing. So who knows?
2016 2017 (!) could be the year this blog rises from its own ashes. Stay tuned!
Monday, 16 October 2006
- ITEM: “The wave” that sports event crowds do — a Bay Area creation?
- ITEM: Supreme Court lets stand California ruling that municipalities may respond to the discriminatory ways of the Boy Scouts of America (covered previously)
- ITEM: “Results-Only Work Environment” — corporate speak for compassionate employment? (I need a ROWE job!)
- ITEM: Correlation is not causation, yadda yadda, but: Does TV trigger autism?
- ITEM: Neat! the_lucky_duck compares Scorsese’s The Departed with Infernal Affairs (the Hong Kong flick that inspired it)