This ancient website is in stasis and is being replaced! Please go check out the new hotness at new.mahnamahna.net.
That new site will move here once this old site's content has been completely migrated to the new system. St. Tim taught us in 1998 that Cool URIs Don't Change, and he is still right.
Monday, 16 October 2006
- ITEM: “The wave” that sports event crowds do — a Bay Area creation?
- ITEM: Supreme Court lets stand California ruling that municipalities may respond to the discriminatory ways of the Boy Scouts of America (covered previously)
- ITEM: “Results-Only Work Environment” — corporate speak for compassionate employment? (I need a ROWE job!)
- ITEM: Correlation is not causation, yadda yadda, but: Does TV trigger autism?
- ITEM: Neat! the_lucky_duck compares Scorsese’s The Departed with Infernal Affairs (the Hong Kong flick that inspired it)
© 2016 Matthew Newton, published under a Creative Commons License.