Like many personal blogs of its era, this blog is moribund, a casualty of what we might call "the Facebook effect." However, as of late 2015, two things are clear: (1) The Indie Web is a thing, and (2) the re-decentralization of the web is a thing. So who knows?
2016 2017 (!) could be the year this blog rises from its own ashes. Stay tuned!
Monday, 16 July 2007
- ITEM: Alphablogger J-Walk goes to Amsterdam, can’t believe all the bikes.
- ITEM: “How To Be Happier By the End of the Day” — not bad, actually.
- ITEM: “Chick flicks?” Sure, they exist, admits Gloria Steinem. But then, so do “prick flicks.” Brilliant!
- ITEM: “Brain Scans Reveal Why Meditation Works” — this is great and all, but I remain convinced that meditation’s power is lessened the moment a scientist starts trying to measure it. (The same goes for the power of prayer.)
- ITEM: Public elementary school students right here in Oakland are receiving mindfulness training. Right on!