This ancient website is in stasis and is being replaced! Please go check out the new hotness at new.mahnamahna.net.
That new site will move here once this old site's content has been completely migrated to the new system. St. Tim taught us in 1998 that Cool URIs Don't Change, and he is still right.
Friday, 20 March 2009
- ITEM: What does one trillion dollars look like?
- ITEM: I cannot visit New York right now, but reading a first-hand account of a subway adventure helps dull that pain. (Once again, yay for blogs.)
- ITEM: Obama’s gift to Prime Minister Brown ruined by DVD region encoding.
- ITEM: “Brain decline” begins at age 27, sez a University of Virginia study.
- ITEM: Ray Ratto reminds us the present owner of the Oakland Athletics is a scoundrel.
- ITEM: If you are a “content person” or a “Web 2.0 person” you have already read it; now everybody who loves newspapers needs to read it, too: Clay Shirky’s “Newspapers and Thinking the Unthinkable”
- ITEM: The wise man was wise indeed: Frankincense relieves anxiety and depression.
- ITEM: Children with older fathers have lower IQs (and some health risks too). (And then again, IQ tests are shite.)
© 2016 Matthew Newton, published under a Creative Commons License.