Things I Have Read Recently That You Should Read Too
- ITEM: What does one trillion dollars look like?
- ITEM: I cannot visit New York right now, but reading a first-hand account of a subway adventure helps dull that pain. (Once again, yay for blogs.)
- ITEM: Obama’s gift to Prime Minister Brown ruined by DVD region encoding.
- ITEM: “Brain decline” begins at age 27, sez a University of Virginia study.
- ITEM: Ray Ratto reminds us the present owner of the Oakland Athletics is a scoundrel.
- ITEM: If you are a “content person” or a “Web 2.0 person” you have already read it; now everybody who loves newspapers needs to read it, too: Clay Shirky’s “Newspapers and Thinking the Unthinkable”
- ITEM: The wise man was wise indeed: Frankincense relieves anxiety and depression.
- ITEM: Children with older fathers have lower IQs (and some health risks too). (And then again, IQ tests are shite.)